Review: Olay Prox X Advanced Cleansing System

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cleansing is the most important part of my facial regime and I found that no matter how much I wash, the makeup and goop in the pores seems to be still there. Note. I double triple cleanse, but after the toner stage, i still see makeup stains. I've spent so much time cleansing but no matter how, my face just doesn't feel clean. And if i do it too long, the skin will feel dry. I was tempted to get the Clarisonic which cost a whopping $200+! No way am I gona pay that sort of price. Just as I was about to sink my teeth into that all expensive machine, I FOUND my answer -- OLAY PRO X ADVANCED CLEANSING SYSTEM
 
 
This cleansing system is said to cleanse skin 6x better and helps to maximize the immediate hytrating effectiveness of your various facial products. I don't know about whether it's 6x better but it's definitely BETTER and I'm totally sold! My pores are sooo clean now I can see how big they are. Ok, i'm not sure which is better, big pores or clean pores. Probably the latter, afterall clogged pores and breakouts are synonymous.
 
Here's more about the system. It has 2-speed rotating system which delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation. The brush, despite being battery operated, is water resistant for use in the shower. It came with a sample size renewal cleanser which is to be applied prior to brushing. The cleansing brush can be used with any other cleanser and I'd recommend to remove your makeup prior to digging the goop out of those pores. The brush head should be dampened lightly with water and thereafter, rotate it gently around the face for approximately 60 seconds. One should avoid the eye area as the skin is thin. Afterwhich, rinse your face and brush head with water. The neat thing is refills for the brush head is available so after approximately 3 months, it's a good idea to change to avoid an accumulation of bacteria. You don't have to use the system everyday, probably twice a week would be good enough. However, should you use the slower speed, it's gentle enough to use daily. This brush is definitely a keeper!

Do you have any beauty secrets? Grab a code, feel free to link up!
 
  
  

PS: This is not a paid review. All opinions are 100% my own. Results obtained from usage of the product may vary from person to person. Please do your own research when purchasing products as your opinion may differ from mine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. this does looks like a great beauty tool. But i was wondering if it will over simulate the sebum with the brush bristles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Irene, I suppose if we don't use it too long and frequent it's fine. we are actually suppose to use for only 60 sec. probably similar to how we normally wash our face. So far, my face is of an oily nature and it hasn't worsen so i suppose it's fine? hehe

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS